Lockdown ePass: Second wave of covid-19 spread has pushed major state governments to prepare fresh blueprint to fight the spread, State governments of Maharashtra, Punjab, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Tamil Nadu have imposed night lockdowns
Punjab government announced to impose night curfew between 9:00 PM to 6 AM.
In Delhi, from 10:00PM to 6:00PM there is a night curfew and Delhi government started issuing travel e-passes for essential services during that time.
Lucknow bench of Allahabad High Court on Wednesday asked the Uttar Pradesh government to consider night lockdown in the state to check the rapid spread of Coronavirus.
The state governments are also advised to issue fresh guidelines for traffic movement during night curfew to keep essential supplies in order. The traffic curbs will be strictly in place during night hours with movement of essential services and supply allowed only through ePasses issued by the local authorities.
This is epass is now required to travel within the state or out of the state.
State-wise list to apply for e-pass for travel during the lockdown.
Checklist before you apply for e-pass:
- Any eligible individual/group can apply for the movement pass
- Fill in all the mandatory details carefully and submit.
- Keep the scanned copy of the requisite documents before applying.
- Please use an active mobile number to receive verification OTP.
- After successful submission of your application, an application reference number will get generated. Please note it to track the application status.
- The movement e-pass will contain your name, address, validity and a QR code.
- Keep a soft/hard copy of the e-pass while traveling and show it to the security personnel if asked.
Apply for ePass for movement during the lockdown