Only citizens above 45 years of age will be vaccinated on May 12 in Kalyan Dombivali

0
177

*Vaccination for 18 to 44 year olds postponed indefinitely *

* Dose of Covishield and Covacin will be available at 17 vaccination centers tomorrow *

Kalyan-Dombivali May 11:
Only citizens above 45 years of age and health care workers frontline workers will be vaccinated on May 12 in Kalyan Dombivali. The KDMC administration has informed that the vaccination of 18 to 44 year olds has been postponed indefinitely as per the instructions received from the government. A total of 17 centers in Kalyan and Dombivali will be vaccinated tomorrow and doses of covishield and covacin will be given, the KDMC administration said. So tomorrow out of these 17 vaccination centers

1) * Art Gallery *, * Lal Chowki * * Kalyan West- * Covishield only 2nd dose (above 45 years)

2). * Vai. Savlaram Maharaj Mhatre Sports Complex, Covid Vaccination Center Dombivali East * – 2nd dose of Covacin (over 45 years)

3). * Prabodhankar Thackeray School, Vaccination Center, Next to Netivali Hospital, Kalyan (East *) – 2nd Dosage of Covacin (Over 45 years)

.4) * Joshi High School Chheda Road Saraswat Colony Dombivali (East) * School – Kovishield – 2nd Dos (over 45 years)

In addition, KDMC has clarified that in the remaining 13 vaccination centers shown below, 30 per cent citizens will be given 1st dose of Covishield and the remaining 70 per cent citizens will be given 2nd dose.

* # Palava News *
* # PalavaNews *