Dombivali 19 October:
BJP councilor Vrishali Ranjit Joshi from Shastrinagar ward of Dombivli has organized a government plan camp to disseminate information about various schemes of the central and state governments. The citizens of Dombivli have enthusiastically responded to the camp that has been running since last one week.
Under the guidance of BJP MLA Ravindra Chavan, Dombivali West Ward No. 62 Shastrinagar BJP Councilor as well as H Ward Committee Chairman Vrishali Ranjit Joshi, former Councilor Ranjit Joshi from 16 October to 22 October 2020 have organised a camp to raise awareness regarding various government schemes available for general and needy.
The camp was inaugurated by West Circle President Chaudhary, BJP officials like Pawan Patil, Krishna Parulekar, Harshad Surve were also present at the camp.
Following schemed were higlighted:
- Under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, citizens will get insurance up to Rs 5 lakh.
- There will be insurance of up to Rs 3 lakh under Mahatma Phule Janarogya Yojana.
- Those whose income is less than one lakh will not need any documents.
- The scheme will provide treatment in every hospital and a place will be reserved for Sona patients.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Swarna Yojana, Hawker will be given a loan of Rs 10,000 to start his business.
About one and a half thousand citizens have benefited from this camp so far, corporator Vrishali Joshi added.