Kalyan 29 June:
KDMC has given permission to start hairdressing salons, salons and beauty parlors in KDMC area with major terms and conditions in areas other than the control area. With limited access, prior appointments are permitted to open hair salons, beauty parlor shops and odd dates (P-1, P-2) from 9 am to 5 pm.
These are the terms and conditions
1. Haircut, dyeing, waxing, threading etc. services can be provided. However, it will be mandatory to clearly state outside the shop that no such service can be provided.
2. Shopkeepers must wear gloves, aprons and masks as a precaution.
3. After the service of each customer all the chairs, work tables, desks etc. in the shop should be disinfected and the common seating area should be disinfected every 2 hours.
4. Disposable towels / napkins should be used for customer service. Non-disposable items will need to be sterilized after each customer.
5. The above instructions will need to be posted in front of the shop for customer information.
Persons / Institutions violating this order shall be subject to the provisions of penal and other legal actions in accordance with the provisions of the Maharashtra Infectious Diseases Prevention Act, 1897, Maharashtra Kovid-19 Measures Rules, Rule II of 2020 and Section 188 of the Indian Penal Code (45 of 1860). Will be responsible for Commissioner Dr. Vijay Suryavanshi has given.