Kalyan 7 August:
Against Kovid’s background, KDMC Municipal Commissioner Dr appealed to celebrate this year’s Ganeshotsav as an enlightening and ideal Ganeshotsav. Created by Vijay Suryavanshi. He made this appeal in an online meeting with the municipal officials, police and members of the public Ganesh Mandal regarding the Ganeshotsav.
To allow for public Ganeshotsav, “One Window Scheme” is being implemented in every police station and NMC staff are appointed there. As per the Municipal Corporation Guidelines (SOP), Ganeshotsav Mandal has to apply for permission by 12 August. Suryavanshi said.
Guidelines issued by KDMC along with Government
- For public circles, Ganesha idols should be 4 feet and domestic Ganesh idols should be 2 feet.
- Accordingly, the size of the tent should also be small.
- Health programs / activities should be conducted in the pavilion rather than cultural programs,
- Public circles should provide as much facilities as possible for Ganesh Darshan online, Facebook, Internet, cable networks.
- As per the instructions of the government, sterilization and thermal screening should be arranged in the Ganesh pavilion.
- Masks should be made mandatory.
- The workers of Sarvajan Ganesh Utsav Mandal should conduct fever camp and antigen test in their area with the help of Municipal Corporation.
This year too, the “immersion at your door” activity
The municipal commissioner said that the housing society should make the immersion of Ganesha in its premises more and more convenient or present its Ganesha to the system established by the corporation in the campaign “Ganesh at your door”. Although the number of Corona is seen to decline, citizens should not go out or crowd during the festivities, he said.
99 people including Municipal Officer, Police Officer, Ganesh Mandal Officer were present in the online meeting.